CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Flushing - Orthophosphoric Acid - Epsom Salts (from PM)

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

More
More

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

unyquity Views: 3,395
Published: 12 years ago

Liver Flushing - Orthophosphoric Acid - Epsom Salts (from PM)

I received this PM several days ago (I'm doing my best to give priority to questions asked on the forum...but this one is something that will benefit many, so I'm answering it here).

>>>Hi unyquity,

I see that you don't like Ultraphos, but do you know of an alternative besides ultraphos or Epsom Salts ? I don't like Epsom Salts either because I have weak kidneys. Or maybe those are not even necessary to do a flush? Have you done a flush without them and had success? Thx!<<<

Ultraphosphoric acid - see this recent post:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1398984

Agreed, Epsom Salts can be rough on the kidneys, so I don't recommend ES when kidney issues are known or present.

Yes, I have done several ' Dr. Schulze ' style flushes without ES, and they have been very successful.

This should ALWAYS be factored in: The liver is NEVER in the same condition before each flush. One can change a 'flush recipe', get a totally different result from the flush before it, and think that means that one flush 'recipe' is better than another...when all it means is that the liver had more/less debris in the gallbladder or ready to exit the liver.

Dr. Schulze flushed well over 5,000 livers without the use of ES or phosphoric acid, and never had an issue with 'stuck stones'. #1 - if we didn't normally pass these stones without the use of ES or phosphoric acid, our gallbladders & livers would have exploded LONG before now. #2 Having a 'stone stuck' is incredibly rare, and would result in such excruciating pain, that one would immediately call 911. I don't know that I've ever heard/read of this happening on Curezone. I do know that many people attribute typical aches, pains & discomfort following a flush (that is due to a large volume of debris being displaced in very tiny channels, and moving into new channels that might not be as 'stretched out'), to 'getting a stone stuck. I have had this happen MANY times (as will most flushers over time, no matter what they ingest before hand).

If/when this happens, it can easily be resolved, by:
--doing a coffee enema or two (the easiest way)
--ingesting 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of ginger juice, and then kneading the bottom of the right foot on the liver/gallbladder reflexology point. (Do NOT underestimate foot reflexology for liver/gall bladder issues). Get out your stethescope (which I'm SURE you all have by now, right?), listen to your liver, then work that reflexology point while listening to your liver. Many times this will induce extreme liver activity, and the sounds rival a coffee enema or liver flush.
(Foot Reflexology Chart: http://www.dorlingkindersley-uk.co.uk/static/cs/uk/11/features/reflexology/fo...

--castor oil packs while doing any of the above (or alone)
--flush again
--do nothing, whatever is 'out of place' will likely eventually find a 'new place'

Here is a link to Dr. Schulze s 'Cleansing the Liver' chapter from the original Incurables Program manual:
//www.curezone.org/upload/Members/Unyquity/IP_CleansingTheLiver_Section.doc

Also, the BEST way to prevent/avoid ANY possible mishaps when doing a "big" liver flush, is to do some good prep-work (other than just eating apples).

--Daily coffee enemas
--Nightly castor oil packs on the liver
--Dr. Schulzes 5-day Liver Flush (with tinctures & teas and a daily 'flush drink of citrus, oil, garlic & ginger). Note this 5-day flush does NOT substitute for a "Big" flush, but it's a FANTASTIC "prep"
--Foot Reflexology
--Lots of raw garlic and fresh ginger juice/tea

I'm pretty sure that answers your question/s :::grin:::

Flush ON!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (2)