CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question regarding Cycle

Hummingbird Sage Views: 1,390
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,394,794

Re: Question regarding Cycle

Hi Uny,
To answer your question this cycle seems in the range of a little better to the same. I wouldn't say worse. I definitely am weaker than usual but I attribute this to being on the fast. The day before my cycle and the 1st 2 days I've just had NO energy, very lathargic, no motivation, feeling down, ect.

On Saturday evening I decided to do my first 'high' enema. Thinking continuing to cleanse the colon would help with the NowMS.
I was able to retain and hold alot of water. After a few flushes I then was able to hold about 2 & 3/4 quarts of water in there. Wow. I then followed with an implant of 16oz water with 1-2 oz of fresh plantain juiced.
Within about an hour after I believe I started having adrenal distress. Very disoriented, dizzy, fearful, anxiety-ish but not as bad as when I have crashed before. My heart rate actually stayed down pretty good. I felt like I had major drop in cortisol.
I have been weaning slowly and haven't really had a problem till then. I stress dosed and had to lay down. The low cortisol feeling passed by morning but I was still wore out. Not sure what happened there.

I've decreased my IF #2 to 4 servings instead of 5 because I really want to continue wean the HC.

I'm waiting for organic caster oil and cloth to arrive. I've done some packs here in the past few months but not with organic stuff and not on my liver just my adrenals.

I'm a little afraid to do another enema but maybe the coffee enema will different than the high enema. I have organic coffee from trader Joes will that be Ok or should I get the coffee that you reommend?

One last question - should I take the female formula daily or just as Dr. Shulze recommends at day 18 and on for PMS? I used to have pms all month but alot of that has improved over the years. I usually take the natural progesterone for 3 weeks and Myomin(herbal supplement)everyday. I'm slowly cutting back on these.

Thanks Uny, I know your terrribly busy and I try to keep my questions to a minimum. I just want to ultilzed this time dedicated to cleansing/fasting the best that I can.

Have a blessed day
Hummingbird

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)