CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Fasting versus eating for weight loss, "descent before touchdown"

Shalfen Views: 9,483
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,393,544

Re: Fasting versus eating for weight loss, "descent before touchdown"

I was so surprised to read what you've achieved!! By reading your chart it seems you've already lost about 45 kg or 95 pounds.

Well, congratulations. You've done a great job. So, what do you have to grumble about? Of course it takes long to reach a perfect shape , but, having said that, are you sure you're still so overweight? Not to doub what you write, but I was just considering my partner. I've just tried to calculate his MBI and he's 29.3, which means overweight.

He's always done quite a lot of sport and he still plays basketball, despite his age (42) . So, I'd say he's a bit overweight, but it's not so evident.  Plus, I like him as he is.

On the other hand there's me, with a BMI of 23.8/24, which is considered normal, but I 'm not at all happy with that. So, I wonder, is BMI a subjective matter or a matter of how perceive ourselves?

But if you want to loose more weight and be in control, why not try to water fast only one day a week, just to give a shake to your metabolism, instead of fasting for a longer period but with a higher risk of putting back on the weight once you break your fast? 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.408 sec, (1)