Free Alternative to Dentists!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
hkfl Views: 1,363
Published: 13 years ago

I think I beat this thing...

So, for some reason it didn't take years for me to beat this. I kept a really positive attitude and as soon as I actually stuck to a diet, I seemed to do ok! I progressively got better, but I have been symptom free for about two weeks. I know I might still not be in the clear, but I am going to keep up the diet and everything else for a bit longer so I don't go backwards.

I have had candida ever since I can remember, although I didn't know it was candida. I also had leaky gut from having candida for so long. This is what I did:

1. Changed my diet. I followed the diet that everyone recommends. However, there were some days I ate corn chips or potato chips. Other than that, I ate vegetables, I juiced vegetables everyday, hummus, beans, pumpkin seeds, brown rice, eggs and that was about it. Also, there was one night I went out and drank vodka, but I avoided alcohol the rest of the time.

Juicing: I juiced lemons, tomatoes, kale, broccoli, cucumbers, celery, cabbage, spinach and other veggies. I did not juice carrots or any fruits because of the sugars.

2. I took Humaworm. I still have about 4-5 days on this, but I feel amazing. And.... I had parasites. Who knew!

3. I did the psyllium and Bentonite shakes. I am still going to do this until the ingredients run out.

4. I ate a lot of coconut oil. I put it in my tea, I cooked vegetables with it and I tried to add it in anywhere I could.

5. I took chlorella and goldenseal supplements.

6. Most of all, I kept a positive attitude and didn't focus on my sickness but kept telling myself I was healthy!

7. I exercised more.

8. I drank a TON of water. I think this makes a huge difference.

9. I did everything to keep my bowels moving... gross, but I think this really makes a difference. I ate about a 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds each day. I added flax seeds to everything (don't cook them). I took castor oil. I did salt water flushes about 1-2 times a week. And water... lots and lots of water.

10. Lemons! Add lemons to your water. They are supposed to help with alkalizing your body.

11. I took the Micro Flora supplements from New Chapter. They are kind of expensive, but I trust this company and this product. I took three pills a day on an empty stomach.

12. Pau D'Arco Tea... drank it and loved it. I added a teaspoon of coconut oil once in while. Yum.

13. Boys stop reading here: I had a problem with yeast infections. I tried boric acid for 30 days. I used it in the morning and then used an acidophilus pill at night. I have suffered with these for years, and they are gone! Wooo hoooo.....

I think I did all of this in about 2-3 months. There is hope. Also, this might not work for everyone, and different techniques might work for you. But... it worked for me. I don't plan on going off my diet or changing any of this any time soon because I want to continue to stay healthy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.801 sec, (2)