CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Information PLUS Lobelia & stopping smoking! Re: Non-healing scars

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
alicivril Views: 1,680
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,391,401

Re: Information PLUS Lobelia & stopping smoking! Re: Non-healing scars

Hi uny,
No doc would be more helpful to me than you. Thanks.

I got your answer about bowel, too. This reply is for both of your answers. I "suppose" I have IBS. Not hundred percent. Because, when I eat normally, I got constipated. When I turn to fruits/veggies and lots of water, the opposite happens. But, in general, I have constipation.

Another main issue is that I am already underweight and not getting enough proteins, and worse proper vitamins and minerals. This is why I will try superfood.

I will try Colon Cleanse more rigorously and without fear soon.

BTW, I already did a mild Liver Flush two consecutive mornings (with tsetsi's formula, lemon, olive oil and egg yolks). I couldn't see any stones, hard or soft and I didn't feel much relief. I ate little on those two days. So, my first bowel movement after drinking the liver cocktail, was about 24 hours later :( I believe, this is not normal and I should be on IF1 while flushing.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)