CureZone   Log On   Join
Problems on Bowel Cleansing with Schulze

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
alicivril Views: 2,132
Published: 12 years ago

Problems on Bowel Cleansing with Schulze

Hi folks,
I wanted to make a total cleanse and started with bowels. I thought I didn't have much problem about my bowel movements, but needed a cleanse since I always feel full and there's just too much gas in my stomach. I bought IF2 of Schulze, and I took 5x5 = 25 of them for one day. Not even 10x5 = 50 which is the recommended dosage. I got constipated, I mean more constipated than usual. I didn't try it with IF1. I then tried IF1 alone for one week as a preliminary step, and it (sorry about that) made my stool softer and thinner, which was I believe not a good sign. Soft is OK, but thinner I believe is not. Worse, it dramatically decreases the amount of passage time and hence I see undigested food in my stool when I take it. This is not good. Why is that so? I simply cannot understand how people suggest taking this for years. Maybe I don't need it too much, but I don't know. I couldn't find the right dosage? Would it work if I use IF1 and IF2 together? IF2 slows you down, IF1 does the reverse. And, maybe I don't even need using IF1 alone, and two together is the correct treatment.

Also, I might have IBS and they do not suggest IF1 (sagrada, senna) for IBS people. That's why I am a little scared, too.

One more note: I have been using Citrucel for 2 weeks, and it helped me a LOT, a LOT more than IF1 did. But, it doesn't have cleansing effect. So, my bowels "I suppose" just needs a little more fiber and good nutrition. Mechanically speaking, they are OK. But, I want to clean them.

Opinions, experiences?

Thanks
-Ali

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)