CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Conspiracy forums must be shut down!

rudenski Views: 1,204
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,390,496

Re: Conspiracy forums must be shut down!

What promises? I am ashamed of CureZone. The promise of Civil Rights for my children has a ring of truth to it. Ron Paul wants to go back to pre-Civil Rights America. That is called a Civil War if you are not a privileged, wealthy, white landowner. Give a person a couple of Constitutional Amendments and they may get upset when you want take backs.

I am opposed to war...

and I have never said I am a good person.

I, on occasion, do good things. I thought posting in CureZone was doing a good thing until the Civil War rhetoric started making its rounds in CZ. I will not be here forever. Someone is calling me every day from a Private # and hanging up when I answer. That is not so bad but I have to get back to my life. CureZone was a part of it for 6 years. I didn't win any friends coming to debate Alex Jones and Ron Paul and their fearmongering. I just have to get it out of my system, CureZone, that is. I spent hundreds of hours pouring out my soul into CZ, only to see it turn into a White Supremacist Hang Out.

What a shame.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.562 sec, (1)