CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cornsilk?

Views: 2,322
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 13,855

Re: Cornsilk?

I agree with the previous responder; try remedies for candida and see if you begin to feel a difference.
What are you eating most of the time (in between the cleanses)?
To identify candida, start eliminating "bad" foods and see if you feel better (it could take a few months, but you should fee noticably better within 2 weeks); bad foods are 1. Sugar (in all forms including natural Sugar in fruits) 2. wheat/flour 3. dairy products 4. alcohol 5. fermetented products (vinegar, soy sauce).
Do some internet searches on candida, and you'll find lots of info. I also notice a problem with anything that causes improper digestion, like large amounts of meat.
The above list eliminates almost everything "normally" eaten in our society, so it will take a lot of work to prepare good food and make it taste good.
I can only stay feeling moderately well by avoiding these foods; as soon as I cheat I feel bad again; it looks like it will be a permanent necessity for me.

Greg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)