CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Speaking of White Supremacists

rudenski Views: 974
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,385,847

Re: Speaking of White Supremacists

If you are with Limbaugh then we may be diametrically opposed to one another politically. Limbaugh is "the" voice of Corporate Fascism. Millionaires and Billionaires are the exrta-political non-voted on legislators in the Fascist Corporate State. I am opposed to the elimination of the Middle Class and Oppression of the poor and powerless. Limbaugh is for the extreme shift of the wealth to the ultra-elite. The wealthy in America became more wealthy than ever under Bu$h Jr. but the Middle Class lost their homes from deregulation(government) and their jobs from deregulation(government).

Basically the Limbaugh Republicans fired the Middle Class under Reagan, Bu$h, & Bu$hII. They eliminated their own customers with their own greed. I am for government regulating excesses of greed. No one deserves Billions of dollars without taking care of the poorg It is my honest opinion that there needs to be a safety net(government) because the church(an extension of the far right) has forsaken their role and now just feed their teachers. If the church too its true role of caring for widows and orphans, there would be no need for welfare but instead the average religious person hates the poor, widows, and orphans and loves Limbaugh(greed). Until there is a religious movement that protects the middle class and cares for the poor, I will be for government.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.211 sec, (1)