CureZone   Log On   Join
Lecithin/choline, lysine, & no chocolate...

nordskoven Views: 16,119
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,216,113

Lecithin/choline, lysine, & no chocolate...

May I commend soy lecithin with a side of lysine to whack back warts? Choline in lecithin presumably heals the nerve damage and lysine, the amino acid/protein in corn, kills the virus. I like the "Nature Made" brand of lysine as it is soft enough to chew and mild tasting, helping it drive into the system better. Great for colds. No chocolate, please, as it contains arginine, an amino acid that promotes viral growth. Please avoid.

Here's the Christian connection. Years ago I heard an emphatic male voice order me to tell my wart-ridden friend to take lecithin, which is choline-rich. I felt silly but did so. No more warts. I presume this was an angelic voice as I am told they tend to be a little stern and brusque, unlike the tender, sweet and cleverly-worded inspirations received from the Lord when in prayer.

Then in the late 90's, I heard the trusty angelic voice again. Grim stuff here. "Blight! Blight! Poverty and blight across the land! Insure! Insure!" Then in a softer tone he said, "Interest rates will dwindle to nothing." It was soon after that interest rates started creeping down and we are in the present state.

Now we have the engineered world bankruptcy--with the attendant offer of a one-world currency by Communist China--complete with the fascist takeover of America. Fascism is the unholy link of government and industry ganging up on the people.

"Blight" can refer both to housing degeneration and to crop failure. Abandoned homes stripped of copper are commonplace now. And for some years vegetables have had a weird rot from the core outward. May the merciful Lord, the Most High God help us, spare us, and bless and protect America and most of all may He bring peace to His holy city, Jerusalem, we humbly pray, all for the honor and glory of the Creator, Lord of Life and Blessing. AMEN.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)