CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2nd liver flush and relief

Views: 2,231
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,384,943

Re: 2nd liver flush and relief

I know what you mean about wanting to find answers. I've had so many issues myself, and I'm only 33 - mercury, candida (related to mercury, I think), Accutane, allergies, etc.

I'd been moving from one healing remedy to another. I removed my fillings, adopted a healthier diet to discourage candida, tried to clear out parasites (that takes a lot of doing), included more raw foods in my diet and took supplements to help my allergies. I think everything I've done so far has helped tremdously (though I've found that raw food isn't really what my body needs nowadays, perhaps later on).

This Liver Flush was my next step. It has actually provided very dramatic improvement for me, right up there with an "anti"-candida diet. I've only done two flushes and my skin is softer and my (mild) Acne is almost gone. My allergies have also gotten much better. I was terrified, TERRIFIED, that I might be celiac, because I just couldn't imagine a whole life without wheat (I hardly eat wheat these days - only 1-2 times a month). Actually the thought of giving up anythign forever just seemed kind of ominous to me and I kept hoping I wouldn't have to do that. I'm really hoping that all my allergies will disappear as has happened to so many people on this liver-flush forum.

I think the Liver Flush is an amazing secret that so many people need to know about, in addition to other major beneficial remedies and lifestyle changes. And for allergies, it seems to be the only effective, permanent solution.

Best of luck on your road to vibrant health!
UZ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)