CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OK Fine, whatever, i'll chance it anyway...
 
Hveragerthi Views: 6,512
Published: 10 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,385,227

Re: OK Fine, whatever, i'll chance it anyway...


From what I recall chlorine dioxide in water is rather unstable. It also out gases easily. This is why I let my tap water sit in a jug overnight before adding to my aquariums. This gets rid of the chlorine dioxide so that it will not kill the fish by reacting with the ammonia in the tank forming toxic chloramine.

Chlorine dioxide quickly breaks down in to chlorite, chlorate and chloride.

Point being that it would be hard to do comparison studies since it is impossible to say what the concentration is in Miracle-Mineral-Supplement at any one time without doing an immediate analysis prior to the test.

By the way, the WHO sets the safety limit on chlorine dioxide at 200 mg/liter.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)