CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Another actress dies from chemo and doctors advice, sad!!

mo123 Views: 2,588
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,385,051

Re: Another actress dies from chemo and doctors advice, sad!!

You are right. We have published on the Cancer Forum many times that only one in ten survive. I know I have at least 15 people in my family who died from chemo and radiology treatment it just does not work except in ten percent of the people.

Now our good friend Ren, has a mom who did survive so we are extremely thankful to God for her.

I think and I think most would agree that it all comes down to thinking doctors are Gods. So whatever they say, we do and doctors one interest is money. Greed, more greed and even greedier.

Natural remedies do not put money in their pockets the way chemo and radiology does. Imagine that most cancer patients go into hock for $250K or more and lose their homes and all their savings when most natural cures could cost only a few hundred dollars.

I am in hopes that people will wisen up and that we have more and more case studies to show people that their is hope and done so with just a few dollars.

God bless you

SARA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.797 sec, (1)