CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oh No! I have blue eyes and very white skin that doesn't tan...

rudenski Views: 1,170
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,384,234

Re: Oh No! I have blue eyes and very white skin that doesn't tan...

"The global financial crisis was caused by "white people with blue eyes", says Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva."

I lived in Mexico for a year and I found that there were many Germans in Mexico City. Most of them were very blond. Many Germans work as engineers at Volkswagen plants and other factories. IBM and other American or German factories have White people working for them. There are many racist Mexicans who believe that even having a lighter skin color makes them superior to the indigenous people who live there. Many of the elite, with lighter skin color in Mexico, are drawn into the far right politics of the extremely wealthy. How their only lighter skin color makes them feel superior, made me chuckle from time to time. I went to a few of the church services with some of the very wealthy there and the services were so mean spirited that I can't imagine anyone wanting to be a part of them. Hellfire, brimstone, and an angry God. That is not my faith so I didn't fit in. I am not Catholic but I much rather preferred going to the Catholic masses while I was there. The priests would talk about family and loving one another. I think the Brazilian President may mistakenly be referring to the right wing politics of the more White and blue eyed people of his own country and attributing that politics on all Anglo nations.

I lived in Germany in the 80's. What is amazing to me is that most of the Germans in Germany have brown hair and brown eyes as well. The Germans that go to Central and South America get a lot of mileage from being blond haired and blue eyed. I believe the Germans either send over Germans who look more Aryan than their fellow countrymen or they dye their hair blond to give themselves more leverage with the wealthy classes of Latin American Protestants, who generally have lighter skin.

It is common knowledge that many of the NAZI's who entered Mexico, Brazil, Guatemala and Argentina, following WWII. They were welcomed by the Right Wing politicians in Latin America. I believe they also brought with them their repugnant right wing politics. It is such a shame that NAZI's Aryan myths and eugenics still influence the world long after the Holocaust has shown the World the horror of its thinking.

I believe the Mexicans have a wonderful life. If my many children and family were not in the U.S., I am certain that I would be living South of the border. The non-Protestant people who live there play much more than Americans. The Mexicans work to live and Americans often live to work. The difference is distinct. Perhaps this is what the Brazilian President was talking about? Latin Americans, for the most part, enjoy their lives. They put family first. They take a day or two to celebrate life almost every week. They may be mostly poor but the one's who act like Americans seem miserable compared to the Mexican Mexicans. I did learn the lesson about family there though, so here I stay, North of the border, an American with a Mexican heart. Ha.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)