CureZone   Log On   Join
Second liver flush - 3 questions

Views: 1,046
Published: 13 years ago

Second liver flush - 3 questions

Hello all,

I just had some questions if anyone has any answers.

I did my second Liver Flush yesterday (Clark) and put two Black-Walnut capsules in with my oil-lemon mix. It was a little easier this time - I hope it will continue to get easier! (I had quite a few stones in all for a second flush I think, probably 200 or so, almost all of which were very small.) I was really surprised with what happened this time. Soon after my second epsom salt, I passed a lot of what looked like the chopped-up white parts of Celery and it took several movements, except that I had only eaten the green part of Celery and some cooked sprouts as a vegetable soup that afternoon and I hadn't had any other real solids since the day befiore. QUESTION 1: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THESE MIGHT BE?

Later, I had avocado for my first meal and some hours later I passed I-don't-know-what. I don't really even want to think about it, except perhaps they were a lot of white stones or something and there were a few green stones too. Anyway, I passed a lot of something. I was thinking maybe they were parasites as I had all the symptoms of parasites, but I'm not sure. So:
QUESTION 2 - Do stones every come out as white stones, a lot of them, etc.?

Also, I'm okay with everything in connection with the flush - I dont' mind the bitterness of the ES or the oil, but the one thing that I would like to do something about is the irritated sphincter. We have a hose-sprayer thingy for washing which we use to help us keep clean in the bathroom (religious requirement - to wash after), and I've been using this to, but it hasn't helped much with the irritation. I tried using Vaseline mixed with tea-tree oil and applying each time, and that has helped a tiny bit, but QUESTION 3: I'D REALLY LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS SOMETHING THEY USE OR DO TO REDUCE THE BURNING OR IRRITATION.

Thank you for sharing!
UZ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)