Re: White Supremacist Ron Paul disagrees

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

More
rudenski Views: 971
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,384,137

Re: White Supremacist Ron Paul disagrees

My tactics? These are Ron Paul's racist tactics that made him over a Million $ dollars with which he purchased oil, gold, and silver. Ron Paul has his stockpile of guns, riches from his racist following... and hundreds of racist followers; do you? I doubt it. You have a following of a few of your fellow White Supremacists here in CureZone and wherever you roam the internet. I bet you don't express your opinions to those with a darker melatonin than you do in your day to day life?

You are giving your energy to Libertarians, who have never given you theirs. I feel your pain. I was, once upon a time, caught up in the same grandiloquent Freemason fantasy that you are in... You remind me of me...before I learned the lesson that each of us depends on each of us. We are one organism. We can live without you but with you... all things are possible.

We are all parts in the body of God. You can act alone as the part of the whole but together we are much more more than our parts individually. The hand gets nowhere without the feet and the tongue without a heart is a disaster of a life. Come join us. Grow a heart or borrow one.

I am sorry that I drew you into your heartlessness. We can pull ourselves up from our bootstraps but it is a rare thing. For the rest of us, red and yellow, black and white even..... whatever it is that is out there loves all her children of the world...even her brown children...even you...even the children...or the dogs...or even chickens you love,,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.218 sec, (1)