CureZone   Log On   Join
neem oil+turmeric is really good for after scabies rash

michellekansas Views: 27,499
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,380,860

neem oil+turmeric is really good for after scabies rash

neem is insect repelent, antiinfection, turmeric reduces the rednedd, squeeze the wetness out of your skin. you might think your skin is too dry, it's just the surface dry, I think the inner wetness is the key fact that people get infested while other people are ok.
I have the same experience that if you just relax, doing nothing, it'll finally go away, but you have to clean the home all the time, that's important.
relax, but do the job.
I got rashes this time after I cleaned basements, and found out a few mites crawling there, and smeared them. So it might not really scabies, or mite allergy will trigger scabies.
Anyway, I have tried all the remedies, it's time I start using alternative medicine.
It's painful to have got it, it's more painful that it might happen again.
No matter it's real or not real scabies, we've got problems. And these tips really help us, if we really follow.(I'm quite lazy about doing all the washing, and though washing powder is better than detergent, it's still chemistry, that would trigger rashes.)
I think dry the things more often will do more good and no harm, better daily in winter.In summer, hot sunshine is good enough.
A trip to a place for more than 3 days, and dry bedding and everything daily really will do the trick.
It worked for me all the time.
another place has other things you might be allergic too, but you'll not stay there long enough to get it.
In the spring and fall, avoid wind and grass.cover yourself if windy. I've got this 4 times, until I figure out a better way, protect yourself.We're vulnerable. I'll try everything that helps and share with you.
I can avoid grass, but I need to clean up the basement, and I can not avoid wind. We'll figure this out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)