CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Will light therapy work for me?

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

More
ladylove Views: 1,031
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,382,283

Re: Will light therapy work for me?

Hi DC,

Yes it would. However, my first question is:
What light sources are you using inside your home?

If you are using all fluorescents, they are way too high in the blue/green end, and most non-incandescent light sources are imbalanced in one section of the visible light spectrum or another.

Full-spectrum bulbs may be a better bet, or the vitalight fluorescent tube replacements which many industrial plants have gone to in recent years.

You might also look into deck prisms or light pipes as a way of bringing in more natural light into your home.

It sounds like you are missing the red/yellow end of the freq spectrum; If so, you can compensate somewhat by eating vegetation which is rich in that color, for instance red lettuces, red apples, bananas, mangoes, yellow squash, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, etc.

Light sources that contain those spectra should help.

When it comes to light therapy or a light therapy unit, technology based on the work of Dinshah Ghadiali is far and away the most effective. If it isn't congruent with the work of Dinshah, I personally wouldn't bother with it..

Good Health to All of Us,

Ladylove

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)