CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fannie Lou Hamer, Rosa Parks, and Coretta Scott King Voting Rights Act Reauthorization and Amendments Act

rudenski Views: 348
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,382,850

Re: Fannie Lou Hamer, Rosa Parks, and Coretta Scott King Voting Rights Act Reauthorization and Amendments Act

I am no Communist. I believe home ownership is the primary means of improving one's ability to finance their dreams. I am opposed to the Libertarian Social Darwin Theories of Ayn Rand. I am not an Atheist. I believe we come to this school of life to learn to help one another. The Libertarian never gets that message as he is generally a self centered ego maniacal sociopath who care only for herself. I love many sociopaths like yourself because I believe in the "Golden Rule." I would rather converse with those who are not sociopaths but rather have empathy for their fellow human but still, I am often put in this position because I need to learn how to dialogue with sociopaths. It is where East meets West. Somewhere between soul and flesh. I understand your need for ritualistic routines. I need to learn how to find compassion for those with no apparent soul; so here we meet, again.

I hope, where time ends, one day beyond the grave, we can meet, you and I,,, and we can find what was common between us. You seem to say you don't need anyone but still you took a paycheck from the feds you hate to make you a man. Instead of opposing the violence you were taught, you just switched your angst to people you were sworn to protect. What a shame. I was headed to the same place you were, when I was a soldier, but I found a loving God who did not see any difference between a jew, christian, atheist, or even muslim soul. We are all loved by love. I have never seen the gentle side of you but if you have one, I hope we can enter a less abrasive conversation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)