CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fannie Lou Hamer, Rosa Parks, and Coretta Scott King Voting Rights Act Reauthorization and Amendments Act

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
rudenski Views: 384
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,382,738

Re: Fannie Lou Hamer, Rosa Parks, and Coretta Scott King Voting Rights Act Reauthorization and Amendments Act

When 9-11 happened, I smelled a rat. I saw a sign soon after that said, "Peace is Patriotic" and it became burned into my psyche as the correct response to 9-11. Soon after I heard that 9-11 was an inside job, there were FEMA camps being prepared for those who believed it and that Freemasons and other secret societies controlled the world... by Alex Jones. I knew he was onto something and then he was opposed to the war in Iraq. I was set up but things began to change... and again... I smelled a rat.

Years later, the same Alex Jones supports a Freemason- Ron Paul- Who denies 9-11 was an inside job- and denies that there are FEMA Camps- and if you mention Freemasons on Ron Paul's website or that Ron Paul is a Freemason on Alex Jones' site, you will be banned. It is called a bait - and - switch. Baited by the truth and then... caught up is the freemason trap.

You believe in Freemason Ron Paul. Freemasons are sworn under oath of death to reveal nothing about their activities to the vulgar and profane. Many commit suicide as a sign that they died in battle with violence. They need to keep angst high so they can make to their version of Valhalla. They love the kill. If you are a Mason, you would need be a 3rd degree or lower level Mason. You are much too open with your fierce words. Freemasons like Ron Paul have learned the subtle language of lying in the faces of those they want to control until they get to the top.

A Mason is told to lie and talk nicely to your face. It is clear you are not a Freemason but you certainly shill for them. You may believe my words are tired and meaningless but they are having an effect. Most of those who have followed our discussion at least now know Ron Paul is a high level Freemason. Where are the deniers? They have vanished.

The Southern Freemason created the KKK and other hate groups as a divide and conquer strategy. Keep the races fighting against one another and they will never see their pockets are being picked by those in the higher level Baphomet worshipers of the higher levels of freemasonry like Ron Paul. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.illuminati-news.com/graphics/b...

You say you are a Christian? Use some discernment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (2)