Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

More
More

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

rudenski Views: 1,445
Published: 10 years ago

Ron Paul tells his true believers who the real terrorists are

If you are talking about the same Ron Paul who votes against and opposes the 14th and 15th Amendments that protect the Civil Rights of people of all races, then you might see who exactly is the enemy of Ron Paul;

Across the ideological spectrum, only one presidential candidate has identified in black-and-white terms the "actual and potential terrorists" who are destroying America. That candidate is Ron Paul (R).

Among those who aspire to the White House, only Paul has informed his closest supporters that "our country is being destroyed by a group of actual and potential terrorists -- and they can be identified by the color of their skin." [FN 1]

The criminals who terrorize our cities -- in riots and on every non-riot day--are not exclusively young black males, but they largely are. As children, they are trained to hate whites, to believe that white oppression is responsible for all black ills, to "fight the power," and to steal and loot as much money from the white enemy as possible. Anything is justified against "The Man." And "The Woman." A lady I know recently saw a black couple in the supermarket with a cute little girl, three years old or so. My friend waved to the tiny child, who scowled, stuck out her tongue, and said (somewhat tautologically): "I hate you, white honkey." And the parents were indulgent. Is any white child taught to hate in this way? I've never heard of it. - Ron Paul

Although Paul's racist screed first appeared under his byline in 1992, he waited nine years to disclaim those words. In 1996, Paul told reporters from the AP and Houston Chronicle that those words were written in the context of "current events and statistical reports of the time." [FN 4] Yet there were no statistical reports claiming that the vast majority of African-American males in our nation's capital were criminals. That was, and is, a racist myth.

Paul attempted to distance himself from those words, telling the Texas Observer in 2001:

I could never say this in the campaign, but those words weren't really written by me. It wasn't my language at all. Other people help me with my newsletter as I travel around....

They were never my words, but I had some moral responsibility for them . . . I actually really wanted to try to explain that it doesn't come from me directly, but the campaign aides said that's too confusing. 'It appeared in your letter and your name was on that letter and therefore you have to live with it.' [FN 5]

Writing in the same 1992 issue of his newsletter, Paul opined that government should lower the age at which black children accused of crimes can be prosecuted as adults.

We don't think a child of 13 should be held responsible as a man of 23. That's true for most people, but black males age 13 who have been raised on the streets and who have joined criminal gangs are as big, strong, tough, scary and culpable as any adult and should be treated as such. [FN 6]

A separate but unequal justice system for African-American children? That is a racist policy outlined under Paul's name. If he has changed his tune since then, he has certainly not gone out of his way to disassociate himself from his white supremacist supporters.

It is entirely reasonable to suppose that Paul did indeed write the racist words that appeared under his byline in his newsletter, which he published. It is also reasonable to inquire why Paul has dragged his feet in distancing himself from white supremacists, such as Don Black and David Duke, who even now continue to solicit funds on his behalf and link to his campaign through the Stormfront white supremacist web site.

The bottom line is that, whether Paul misrepresented his authorship of the racist screed in 1992, or whether he was lying about its authorship in 2001, he is a liar, and he continues to enjoy the full-throated support of white supremacists. Since the current presidential election has focused on Terrorism as a front-burner issue, it is fair game to ask Paul to release all issues of his racist newsletter published since 1985, so the voting public can evaluate whether and how his views of African-American men as so-called "terrorists" have evolved.

FOOTNOTES

FN 1: Ron Paul, "Los Angeles Racial Terrorism," Ron Paul Political Report, 1992. URL: http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.african.american/msg/c8668bd3662b0...

FN 2: Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee, Schedule A Filings for Report #FEC-307525. Filed with the Federal Election Commission on October 15, 2007. URL: http://disclosure.nictusa.com/cgi-bin/dcdev/forms/C00432914/307525/sa/17A/10.

FN 3: Paul, Op. cit. See also Alan Bernstein, "Newsletter excerpts offer ammunition to Paul's opponent: GOP hopeful quoted on race, crime." Houston Chronicle, May 23, 1996. URL: http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1996_1343749

FN 4: Bernstein, Ibid.

FN 5: Sam Gwynne, "Dr. No." Texas Monthly, October 2001. URL: http://www.texasmonthly.com/preview/2001-10-01/feature7

FN 6: Bernstein, Op. cit.
Tags: Stormfront, David Duke, Don Black, white supremacist, racist, Ron Paul
http://www.bluehampshire.com/showDiary.do;jsessionid=83F04D67AEA47ECAA52AF32D...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (3)