CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ron Paul is your image of the truth movement

rudenski Views: 1,405
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,380,802

Re: Ron Paul is your image of the truth movement

Obama is nothing like the eugenics driven NAZI's but "real" NAZI's in your Ron Paul movement are;

"No person shall be a citizen of the United States unless he is a non-Hispanic white of the European race, in whom there is no ascertainable trace of Negro blood, nor more than one-eighth Mongolian, Asian, Asia Minor, Middle Eastern, Semitic, Near Eastern, American Indian, Malay or other non-European or non-white blood, provided that Hispanic whites, defined as anyone with an Hispanic ancestor, may be citizens if, in addition to meeting the aforesaid ascertainable trace and percentage tests, they are in appearance indistinguishable from Americans whose ancestral home is in the British Isles or Northwestern Europe. Only citizens shall have the right and privilege to reside permanently in the United States.

Johnson later sought the Congressional seat vacated by Dick Cheney; despite the best efforts of a Klan-organizer campaign manager, he failed. He also failed in a more recent carpetbag attempt in Arizona."
http://www.popehat.com/2008/05/06/sorry-to-disappoint-you-bill-johnson-but-th...

You can't paint a Swastika on the current elected government but you do support Ron Paul NAZI's who do want to run up the Whites Only Banner above the Whitehouse.
There are about 10% of the public who are sociopath and psychopaths. Many of those are drawn into hate groups. You want to give psychopaths like Timothy McVeigh power. Your despotic worldview may be the end of America but that doesn't bother you? Ron Paul may be your hero but he is not mine. I love a wide range of people of different complexions. I believe you will find that most people in America do not support Ron Paul or Chuck Norris in their attempt to overthrow the United States. If you are going to be a Ron Paul Psychopath, at least have some kind of code of dignity to avoid killing innocents. It would be better to have a soul and a conscious. Civil War will be a mass grave for those who get in the way of Ron Paul's right wing militias. I hope you are not the next Timothy McVeigh but if you are, I hope you will rethink your hatred for the American people and hold short of killing women and children like McVeigh did.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.297 sec, (2)