CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Republicans cannot simultaneously sit at a table of angels and demons

rudenski Views: 998
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,379,814

Re: Republicans cannot simultaneously sit at a table of angels and demons

The open Eugenics movement of Ron Paul's extreme far right cells, that Chuck Norris has inspired to revolt from the Union is a "real" NAZI movement in the United States. There are 1,000's of White Nationalist, White Supremacist, White Nativist and other "real" NAZI's that call themselves, "NAZI's" in Ron Paul's political closet. Those that want to overthrow an elected government are called despots. Ron Paul lost the election and now his rabid armies of extreme far right militia groups and you want to start a Civil War

Here is my guess: Your cheering for bands of racist Ron Paul supporters will be opposed by the elected government but you may weaken America enough to allow for the Chinese to make serious moves in their quest for world domination. I believe that when the Paulbots attack America, China will move into Taiwan, Vietnam, South Korea and neutralize Japan. The Europeans will sit back and watch America and China duke it out and Russia will then make its move with weakened Communist China and Democratic America. I haven't figured out if you are a Chinese Communist sympathizer, a Russian Communist Sympathizer, or just a racist who wants to overthrow the elected government of the United States because it elected a Black President but whatever you are, I hope your armed overthrow of the elected government never occurs. It will result in the end of the experiment that is Democracy that is the United States of America. You may get a despotic American government but it will be you and your racist band of Paulbots who wil bring it about. It works out fine for the freemasons who want to destroy America. With a constant threat of a far right movement, Martial Law will replace the free movement Americans now enjoy. Shame on you and the rest of your bitter racist Ron Paul followers who want to destabilize America.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)