CureZone   Log On   Join
Thank you everyone...for being so supportive

cinnamonn Views: 4,917
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,380,269

Thank you everyone...for being so supportive

Thanks for all the replies, I was honestly touched by all the support

I have been seeking help and I have decided in order for me to get better I have to start addressing my problem and facing it instead of trying to hide it because of embarrassment.

I have had bad breath issues for more than two years now which I have been too embarrassed to tell anyone even online. There I've said it. I've avoided friends because of this and this has affected my life in a lot of ways but I'm sure there is a way to cure this if only I start seeking help.

It began around the same time I started having pain in my lower right ribcage which no doctor, medical or chinese, can tell me why. I've just assumed it has to do with candida because doctors couldn't tell me about candida either.

I feel much better now that I've come open about it.
I think my problem was that I didn't know what was wrong with me and just wanted the Water Fast to be a miracle of sorts. Shame on me! I still love fasting and will fast at least a day a week as I have been doing so far (just that this was my first going for more than a few days)

Thank you I will check out the various supplements and Bragg's ACV sounds wonderful. I find what dr furhman says very interesting as well. I've heard a lot about him on this forum and have always wanted to read his book, thanks for the ebook info I'll go check it out.
I'm seriously going to start finding out what my root cause can be(which I believe is the pain/tugging in that ribcage area) and look for help instead of moping around.

Thanks again :) and oh, if anyone has any ideas on what it could be (I've done all sorts of tests/scans/xrays that can be done at hospitals- ) or with any experience with halitosis any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)