CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: AIG "list" - The shills have won!

rudenski Views: 1,427
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,380,878

Re: AIG "list" - The shills have won!

Pre-Civil Rights, the Black and Hispanic American Middle class was minuscule compared to the White Middle Class. There is still more work to be done. When every child is given the same opportunities to succeed, I believe the spirit of equality will be realized. \We had 8 years of your ultra far right neo con policies. If the Liberals are wrong then take it to the voters. If you want an even farther right Ron Paul as President, convince the voters instead of calling for a Civil War. That is how the Republic was founded. Instead, you and your White Supremacist buddies to overthrow the Black President's Administration to set up what? It will certainly not be a Democracy but rather a White Only America with the NAZI eugenics model that Ron Paul's far right financial contributors will insist on for their contributions. In a Democracy, one has to ride out years of living in the world of their political adversaries. 8 years of George Bu$h Jr. was tough but I never endorsed overthrowing the government. If it gets too bad, I will probably move to a latin American country or wherever God leads me but I am not going to ask for an armed revolt. If the extreme far right Ron Paul supporters can not win at the ballot box and call for an armed rebellion, that is called despotism. Despotic governments that ignore the will of their people may get their way some day in America but I hope not.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)