CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ron Paul is your image of the truth movement

rudenski Views: 1,501
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,380,735

Re: Ron Paul is your image of the truth movement

I must have overestimated your knowledge of history. Stalin was not and never was even close to being a Corporate Fascist. Hitler and Mussolini were but the next closest thing to Fascism was George Bu$h Jr's Laissez-faire version of Fascism as he turned over the keys to the national pocketbooks to his Masonic Ringknocker buddies who deregulated banking and other finance. Bu$h did all of this with a Reichstag false flag event that drove fear into the hearts of Americans on 9-11. This allowed Blackwater(My guess your employer) and the Military Industrial Complex to bankrupt America as the military was out making pre-emptive Hitleresque attacks on Iraq that killed over 1 million human beings.

Read a book before you come back to debate me mercenary soldier. The goat book that your hero GW Bu$h read to the children, while America was being torn apart may be masonic but is not useful for debating what Fascism is. The far right, controlled by freemasons, wrecked America on 9-11, orchestrated by Dick Cheney. America threw the NAZI Fascists out. The best thing about Fascism though is that it is not sustainable. Human beings grow sick of war and stuffing the pockets of Corporate behemoths.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)