CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why is 10 days the min?

tuesdiab Views: 5,421
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 578,668

Re: Why is 10 days the min?

i am trying to get rid of chronic achilles tendinitis, have been to more then ten doctors (honestly 20 I am embarrased to almost admit) and they could not tell me what was wrong with me.
i am now trying this, i am on my 26th day, so far my tongue is still thick heavy and white, and the inflammation in my achilles has not broken. However since around day 21 I have been on kind of a natural high. I encourage everybody to try to get past 20 days(if possible so they can experience the mental and physical highs of this cleanse)
As for 20 days I think if more was asked people would not even try. My original goal was 10 days but when I got to ten days I realized that I had not even began to scratch the surface of this thing and that there were a lot of positive things happening.
I wish the best to all on this cleans and really advise people to get past 20 days, you will feel a high you will want to keep for a while.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)