CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I want to go to the air force but i'm scared of messing up my diet

CandidaInContext Views: 2,330
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,380,272

Re: I want to go to the air force but i'm scared of messing up my diet

your fears and insecurities are making your condition worse... joining the air force might be one of the best things for you.

if you poke your nose through the threads here you will notice that the candida diet something of mythical legend. Its posted everywhere, yet there is no real clincal studies or anything along those lines showing that it cures anything.

I am going to suggest that the acid alkaline diet will help. I will suggest that getting your nutrition from whole foods will help. Vega is an excellent example of a whole food plant based non allergenic dietary food suppliment. I will suggest your some of your meridians are blocked, and a good chiropractor or chinese doctor can help with that.

However nothing will ever fully go away until you deal with the programming which is the foundation of your illness.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)