CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: AIG "list" - The shills have won!

Views: 1,631
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,379,885

Re: AIG "list" - The shills have won!

I wish I could make some sense out of this post of yours, but I figure its just a reaction to the truth that causes such outburst of ignorance! Instead of focusing on the issue people like you and the other liberal stooges always bring it to the personal level ! By witnessing the last couple of days posting by you goons that is all you offer ,but it will not hide the truth ,what is happening in front of our eyes will not disappear because you bozos complain and whine about those who expose the powers that be. They will not go away because you don't like what you hear or because your messiah who you placed all your faith in has betrayed each and everyone of you. I feel sorry for you suc***s.
Whining about Ron paul and Alex Jones are of course the object of the PTB to do everything they can to stop them from exposing their criminal agenda and its useful idiots that concentrate on the messenger and not the message!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.093 sec, (1)