CureZone   Log On   Join
Timing of salt pushes

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
KatMT Views: 1,620
Published: 12 years ago

Timing of salt pushes

I have been searching and reading lots of messages on this forum but haven't found the answer to my question. When does one take the salt push in relation to taking the Iodine and other supplements?

As background, I have been troubled with hormonal migraines a great deal lately so decided to try a protocol I found on the internet, which included taking iodine. I bought some Lugols a year ago when a tooth was troubling me but never got the courage to take it (I know, I am a wimp). So I got the Lugols out, and stupid me, didn't take the time to figure out the dosage, just squirted a bunch in the water and drank it. by that night and all the next day, I had the mother of all migraines. It is not the time of month for me to have a migraine. so I am figuring out now that it was the lugols. I do tend to have a cleansing reaction to the tiniest amounts of things! I am still in pain today, though able to function, so I got on here and am reading about doing salt pushes. My protocol involves taking magnesium, iodine, feverfew, D3, OmegaFA and progesterone cream. So when should I do the salt pushes to PREVENT a reaction which I know I will have? I don't want to negate the effect of all those expensive supplements. So how long after taking them should I do a salt push? TIA.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.203 sec, (1)