CureZone   Log On   Join
Adrenal and low thyroid

ring5100 Views: 2,478
Published: 13 years ago

Adrenal and low thyroid

I'm still having adrenal problems after one year now of treating> But, now believe strongly, that my low functioning thyroid is keeping my adrenals stressed.
My blood pressure is higher, still have anxiety and chronic muscle weakness, but here's the clencher, I've put on 22 pounds in 6 months ( even while only eating my hypoglycemic diet) of lean meats, veggies and minimal fresh fruit and grains. Plus, my basal body temps are low always in the 96.4-97.6 range. So having some more tests done.
Has anyone else had similar problems. I've had adrenal problems for years ( but did manage to recover to a 75% rate for a 5 year run) but, I do know the adrenals and thyroid work together and if one is not up to par, it drags the other down too.
What a mess. I'm so sick of being sick for a whole year, even when I've been treating this condition gently, not over stimulating these glands as much as possible.
Paulette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)