CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kidney pain on the 18th day of my 21 day Water fast!!

quest Views: 5,431
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,376,982

Re: Kidney pain on the 18th day of my 21 day Water fast!!

Hi cinnamonn,

I've decided against doing The Master Cleanse again. I've done it for up to 40 days at a time and it never seemed to have slowed down Candida overgrowth. On the contrary, it felt like all the Sugar from the maple syrup fueled it. So from now on I'll start with the Water Fast right away, no Master-Cleanse intros! Water Fasting is universal intelligence at it's best. Our bodies know exactly what needs healing in order of priority and it does a much better job than any doctor or surgery can. I called a buddy of mine in on week 2 of my Water Fast and he told me that i wouldn't guess what he's doing. I honestly didn't think he was Water Fasting but he was. he said in 4 days his chronic liver pain has resolved and that his skin looks like baby skin. Everyone noticed a huge difference in his skin in a matter of days. from what I know the skin is usually one of the last organs to clear. It's like a sign that your body is telling you ok we're healthy on the inside now it's time to show it on the outside.

Breaking of my fast went well I'm still drinking broth and eating the vegetables as well but also juicing and eating veggies and fruit as well as eating. My digestion has been slow to come back on the water fast. It takes a while for me sometimes a couple of months before it normalizes. Candida has a lot to do with this.

At this point I find it pointless to fast for candida balance as long as I have mercury fillings in my mouth so I'm planning to replacing them sometime next week in Tijuana, Mexico. There are a couple of biological dentists I'll consult with there. Then my next step will be to Chelate mercury and other heavy metals out of my system and that could take up to 6 months but I've been willing to do what it takes to bring harmony to my digestion again:)

Best of luck on your fasting endeavors and let me know if I can be of further help.

Quest

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.828 sec, (1)