CureZone   Log On   Join
Failure in the past-Trying again

indymom2 Views: 732
Published: 12 years ago

Failure in the past-Trying again

Hi, all.
I really, really want to do the MC. I've done it in the past for six consecutive days, and I have planned on doing it many times since, but just not motivated enough, I guess. I would love to go for 21 days. My body needs it so badly. I have inflammation, sluggishness, headaches, Sugar and carb addictions, and so many other things that I think could be helped tremendously by doing this cleanse. I am going to try once again to do this, beginning tomorrow. I don't get a lot of support at home and I have toddlers for whom I am always fixing meals and snacks, so I think that's one reason it has been so difficult. But I truly want to do it this time. Any helpful tips to stay motivated would be very, very much appreciated.
Also, I was wondering what others have been taking as a laxative tea. I have tried Smooth Move in the past and it's really not doing much to move things along.
Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.984 sec, (1)