CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded Honey and Cinnamon

CandidaInContext Views: 11,754
Published: 10 years ago

Honey and Cinnamon

I was wondering how many people in here have tried using honey and cinnamon yet for their issues. This is a very good aid in dealing with diabetes, which is tied to the endocrine system. Funny how Sugar can help people with diabetes. As well honey has been used lately to get rid of all sorts of bugs including staph and mrsa.

Anyway the use of cinnamon and honey is used all around the world, including my own family. I personally find I get a better nights sleep, and feel more refreshed all day long when I use it. I used to avoid it, but now find it more refreshing than ever.

There is a very special process to this though, and this stuff is the real deal... its not childs play. Its not another gimmick.

Ingredients
---------------

- 100% unpasteurized honey
- cinnamon
- water

Directions
----------------

- take a tsp of cinnamon and put it in a mug
- make a cup of boiling water, and put in in the mug, and stir
- once the water has COOLED, add two teaspoons of the unpasteurized honey. If you add the honey while the water is hot... it looses its healing properties.
- this must be drunk on an EMPTY stomach to be effective.
- Drink half a cup in the morning, and half a cup in the evening. Anything more is a waste, the body cant handle more.

* as a side note, did you know that honey is the only natural food on the planet that will not go bad. Think about it... there isnt a bacteria or fungus among us that can make it turn. So imagine what is in it that could help with any kind of infection.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)