CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: why is my liver hurting/?

Views: 10,381
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,373,865

Re: why is my liver hurting/?

hi Formales

I also get pain in my gallbladder ..it feels sore ..if I stupidly eat anything that is not a good and natural food!

the liver pain I think is due to stimulation of a sluggish liver.

Interestingly ..my naturopath ..told me if the liver is not well, it upsets the adrenals..my feeling is for me at least, that my liver being under par, cerainly does not please my adrenals--

Having literally only today just started on my programme of glandulars, I hope to get somewhere and strenghten the sluggishness of my liver and overall improve adrenals/thyroid/lymphatic et.

I do skin brushing in the morning, and spray magnesium oil..you know the transdermal magnesium that is sold in many different places..

I need to get more fresh green foods, a big challenge when there is so little fresh to buy..ie from local growers..

I am also going to try mixing in a green superfood in my drinking water..and sip throughout the day..to try and soother the acidity in my digestive tract..

I am not having the pain now so much in my liver..so think it was just the first week of oilpulling which was quite strong.

I intend to keep it up!!

all the best

AJD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)