CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: interested in learning

energy Views: 1,059
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 137,209

Re: interested in learning

Well for the people saying that for sure they may have had an experience that was not to their liking. Or they have listened to others and are followers rather than leaders. As a leader you would want to know as much as you can about whatever interest you.And also whatever could enlighten you!

Now everything you learn may or may not always apply to you so become aware of your gut feelings. I raised my children to develope their intitution and all their psychic abilities. Some things I never wanted to know but I came to realize all was necessary for my awareness.

We even work some of the psychic lines and made a good living at it. I believe we are all born all knowing but we got side tracked on the way to our realizations. Like when we go to the kitchen to get a drink and we stop a million times along the way for something else by the time we make it to the kitchen we forget why we where going there anyway.

Then sometime later the memory surfaces and we begin our small journey to the kitchen again to be side tracked. But that is ok because some day we awaken and we know it takes a new effort to get us to the point of full knowingness and we make it. So if you want to know anything just be silent and allow all the knowingness you came in with to surface and begin the on going conversation that will never end. I do mean never end. You have always had it but you were so loud that you could not hear but now that you have stated and interest the sound has strenghtend and is ready for you so enjoy. Fear re-stricks and LOVE Embraces so embrace yourself and so go for it. Energy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.238 sec, (1)