CureZone   Log On   Join
FEMA camps designed for coming Epidemic?

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

More
CandidaInContext Views: 4,527
Published: 10 years ago

FEMA camps designed for coming Epidemic?

I have been watching some videos on the FEMA camps, and have seen quite a bit of strange stuff. The prisons with the furnaces, the coffins, the trains... and all that stuff.

I wonder if all of this is for an epidemic. The reason I bring it up is because I used to work with this guy a couple years ago, whose wife was a nurse. I got talking nutrition and whatnot to him, and eventually the topic changed to the health care system.

He said that his wife (the nurse) has told him that right now the government is extremely worried about a possible epidemic coming. He said that the government doesnt know how to deal with the situation, and so they are being very hush hush about the whole thing. I recently seen a news article explaining that the new epidemic is surely going to come within the next couple years.

This to me would explain a few of the possibilities of the Fema Camps and Fema Coffins. If there is a nation wide health epidemic the coffins can be used to temporarily store bodies who have died from it preventing its exposure to others. The camps would hold sick people, and the furnaces in the camps could burn the dead bodies of the sick.

I have read about epidemics in the past, and during them there is no time for funeral processions. When people are dying left and right they have to be removed from the streets as soon as possible to quarantine the infected areas, and prevent further out breaks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)