CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm reading the book We Are All in Shock by Stephanie Mines

deven Views: 3,854
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,371,192

Re: I'm reading the book We Are All in Shock by Stephanie Mines

Yes, I checked this book out from the reccomendation on this forum a couple of month's ago. I agree that it is very interesting and possibly of great value to most of us on this forum(if not everyone).
My only issue was that I am not very good with the holds. You are instructed to "hold" the positions on the body and feel the "pulse". I haven't been very good at feeling the pulse, but I continue to try.
I tried to get a session here in San Francisco, and the Tara Approach(the name for the technique, based on Jin Shin Jyutsu), had a couple of practicioners listed on the website. Unfortunately one is no longer here and the other is too busy with school etc, right now. Dr. Mines actually called me back when I contacted her, which I thought was pretty cool.
I did, however find a really solid Jin Shin Jyutsu practitioner. I had a session, and I also gave her the book, and she is going to read it and then we'll talk about the approach. I look forward to it, but money is tight, so, i am not sure when I will see her again, but I hope soon.
I do think overall it is a very interesting approach, and can really help people here, especially, if they are good at finding the technique for the holds, which is basically opening up the energy channels throughout your body. I like that she definitely goes into the importance of the adrenals in the book, and how their health influences the way we engage the world. good luck, deven

p.s. keep us posted on how this continues to help you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)