CureZone   Log On   Join
Since many fish are mercury poisoned and are exposed to
 
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
puterbaugh Views: 1,782
Published: 12 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,371,334

Since many fish are mercury poisoned and are exposed to


pathogens in the ocean waters in which they swim

If it were me I'd find a certified fish oil caps (who knows?) and take the oil or whatever form you choose and leave the fishes out of the loop- wht a shame it has come to this!
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.390 sec, (1)