CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how will tea affect my water fast? (edit2)

mouseclick Views: 9,775
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,371,179

Re: how will tea affect my water fast? (edit2)

I agree with what you say too, but I would point out that you posted in Fasting Debate rather than fasting support, which is why I first ignored the thread because I thought it was a debate on whether or not consuming tea is the equivalent of breaking a fast. Anyway glad you eventually identify the problem on magnesium, interesting.

I would have thought that the body uses magnesium rather than water flushing it out, when I fasted I only drank the same amount of water - or perhaps less - than I did when eating. I did 27 days max though I did not feel to good after 27 days so I broke it. It was for weight loss anyway rather than detox or physical healing, so the length of fast didn't matter so much.

I won't take any medications now. I never have anyway, but more so now. And I agree with "you are what you eat, that is why I have been spending a few hours reading up on organic gardening //www.curezone.org/blogs/fm.asp?i=1370834
- I am going to try that next. From what I have seen so far, it is not so bad. I have spent many years on this planet and I am not even able to feed myself without the help of a supermarket chain, delivery trucks and so on, that's how much of a processed person I am. So time to put that right! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)