CureZone   Log On   Join
seeking to understand the behaviour of a depressed friend.

Views: 6,983
Published: 10 years ago

seeking to understand the behaviour of a depressed friend.

Please can someone here advise..you may also have a friend or relative with depression..

Can someone feel so depressed that they just won't or cannot be bothered to reply to an email?

I realise this seems probably such a pathetic question, but I don't want to judge someone harshly if they are not able to respond because they are just so low in mood..that they cannot be bothered ie Depression can also make a person very irritable..

I have suffered myself so I am definately sympathetic..but my very worst depressions are years behind me thank god, and I do remember finding even talking to someone nearly impossible..so maybe emailing is also a stress too.

I wish my friend was receptive to EFT...because I do think that this would help, we can lead a horse to water and all that!! I just hope my friend because more receptive and realises that the orthodox route to date has only made her very ill and not helped her to move onwards at all!

I would or could suggest he visited this forum..but to be honest she has to be ready to find help..and I can only be supportive..

I think a depressed person can also feel pressured easily so I intend to step back and just allow..at least if they know they have a friend in the background..that may help them..and they know that they can talk to me if they feel up to it..

thank you

Ajd

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)