CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help, please help, trouble breaking fast

Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 1,692
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,369,224

Re: Help, please help, trouble breaking fast

Hi cinnamonn,

"Is there anywhere I could read more on that topic?"

any good book or article on general Water Fasting will usually contain a section on how to go about breaking the fast. You can google it.

"where I live enemas are not available"

u mean there is no store that sells the pink 2 liter bags... or are you saying something else? Drug stores are usually the best bet for these. If it helps, i believe they double as "douche bags".

"so the only option is psyllium powder... do you think that's OK?"

psyllium powder is good in helping things move, but in my opinion it does not replace filling the entire colon with water and rinsing it in its entirety.

"Oh, and I changed my water and it made a lot of difference so I think the water might have been part of the problem too (also explains my inclination to dry fast instead of water)"

Good! The first rule of a Water Fast is drinking pure water. The second rule of a Water Fast is... drinking pure water. i borrowed that from fight club :p.

"Thanks for your time! IT's been great help and I appreciate it."

any time, happy to help if i can.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.797 sec, (1)