CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Beck Protocol & diet?

Exploited Citizen Views: 2,239
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,369,132

Re: Beck Protocol & diet?

I recommend getting a juicer, and juicing large amounts of Kale, Broccoli, Carrots, Lemons (w/skin), oranges (w/skin).
Get only organic and wash them in Ozone water. Breville sells a nice unit for under $300.

Eat Quinoa with Extra-Virgin Coconut oil and Sea Salt , its yummy and nutritious as can be.

Don't use table salt , go buy pure Celtic Sea Salt instead.

I recommend cutting out all Dairy, Sugar, Wheat and Red meat.
Do not eat fried foods.

Go for things like Raw Cashews, Raw Almonds, Eggs - make omelette's with onion and green pepper. Try a protein smoothy for breakfast, take Living Protein and mix it with a banana and frozen berry mix, it is delicious and nutritious. Do not use any protein containing Casein, it is a carcinogen. Avoid all Dairy derived products!! Keep away from Soy protein, its junk. I'd stick with Egg Protein powder, or Living Protein type.

Do not drink soda or any sweetened beverages. Try to eat raw fresh veggies and nuts, with light proteins like eggs or chicken. Avoid sugar, it really suppresses the immune system.

Juicing is such a powerful tool to get nutrients into the body. Some of the most successful cancer treatments use it, like the Gerson therapy. It trumps ALL vitamin supplements because it provides hundreds of different phytonutrients and vital plant compounds scientists have yet to discover.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.280 sec, (1)