CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Painful thyroid - can too much iodine cause this?

peggyaus Views: 13,450
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,369,300

Re: Painful thyroid - can too much iodine cause this?

Hi Nancy

Large multi nodular goitre here too, half of it removed surgically as it was bulging out of my neck.

I've been on Iodine for over year or so.

Detox was initially quite difficult and unpleasant also, and I felt quite sick and developed Iodine mumps (enlarged glands in the neck) but 12 months later my remaining thyroid tissue has shrunk nicely back into my neck and I look normal again. You can now see the hollow of my neck which was not visible before for many years.

It takes alot of poison and deficiency to get a large goitre and it will take some time in detox to get it to shrink; so it will be a journey, and healing will not happen overnight.

Excesses of fluoride and mercury in combination with an Iodine deficiency were factors responsible in me growing mine.

If you have mercury in your teeth you should consider getting it removed by a biological dentist, and also getting a water filter that will take care of removing fluroide from your water supply.

Also make sure you remove any fluoride containing medications from your diet. Here is a list: http://www.slweb.org/ftrcfluorinatedpharm.html

Add the selenium as Trap suggests and also add Magnesium (not oxide). You might also have a candida problem as well so you will need to address this also.

Big journey back to full health but its possible with iodine.

Iodine can heal: best of luck to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)