CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Twitching muscles??

Dutchmom Views: 5,837
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,368,632

Re: Twitching muscles??

Hi Nile, this is a long story, but I'll try to condense it. I made an appt. with a naturopath back in July 2008, but couldn't get an appt. until Jan. 2009. So, I asked them if there was anyone else available they could refer me to who could help in the meantime. They sent me to a nurse practitioner who diagnosed the adrenal fatigue and a hormone imbalance and started me on several supplements, as well as the progesterone cream. She did not test me for candida. Finally, I had the appt. in Jan. with the original naturopath and he suspects that I have candida. Actually, I was suspecting it before the appt. as well. But, I've only seen him once so far and I'm still awaiting the results of many tests that he ran, so I have not been officially diagnosed with it yet. I have adjusted my diet and eliminated dairy and processed foods. I am also restricting Sugar and carbs as much as possible. This has been a real challenge. I have been adding more protein and veggies to my diet. He also had me do a 2-week candida cleanse with all-natural supplements and started me on a probiotic. But, that's as far as I've gotten with the treatment. I'm in the beginning stages of treating the candida and I have a lot to learn about it. If you have any input, I'd love to hear about it. There is a Candida Forum here at Curezone that I check out frequently. Just out of curiosity, what are your current symptoms?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

11.219 sec, (1)