CureZone   Log On   Join
How to Avoid the Caffeine Headache, and Pre-Cleanse Diet

Somer Views: 2,821
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,367,960

How to Avoid the Caffeine Headache, and Pre-Cleanse Diet

Boy do I feel for you!

I only drink one, maybe two, weenie cups of instant coffee every day, but I still have to TAPER OFF for about three days prior to beginning a fast or suffer the consequences!

If you are a big caffeine person, take 5 days. TAPER OFF, drinking less and less until you are off the stuff. Cold turkey KILLS!!!

I have done many fasts, including some seriously long (40,60 day) numbers, and STILL the only thing I really miss... is that one weenie cup of instant coffee. Whoo.

If you are pretty dang toxic, it is VERY worthwhile doing a pre-cleanse diet. I ate this way for 30 days prior to beginning my 60 day odyssey and was very glad I did.

For breakfast, a bowl of fresh fruit with natural yogurt (or whizz as a smoothie)

Lunch, a big raw salad dressed with lemon juice, olive oil, maybe garlic if you like the stuff

Dinner, as much vegetarian vegetable soup as you like, same stuff we break the Master-Cleanse with. I have eaten this soup for six months at a whack and still love it.

Drink as much FRESH raw juices as you like, fruits in the am, veggies pm. Drink lots of pure water. TAPER OFF CAFFEINE during this diet prior to starting your fast.

This diet definitely prepares your body for fasting; you will seriously crave carbohydrates if you are addicted to them!

My best to all of you out there fasting.

Cheers,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)