CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help, please help, trouble breaking fast

Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 1,675
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,368,592

Re: Help, please help, trouble breaking fast

Hi Cinnamon,

I will answer the parts of this i might be able to help with.

I am not sure how fast you drank the orange juice, but after 8 days of water only, i personally would start with a tablespoon, wait 5 minutes then have 2 more tablespoons and proceed from there, the idea being to very gently re-awaken your slumbering digestive system, easing very carefully back into intake, even when it is only juice. I'd be scared to drink an entire half cup right away as i believe my body would be somewhat shocked ;). As to "feeling better now, but daring not to drink something else", i recommend this tablespoon strategy... and since orange juice made u feel sick (though it may well have been the quantity), maybe try something different.

Another factor is that it seems you broke the fast in "mid crisis", something that has been written about in this forum and something that should be avoided at all costs if at all possible. That has to be another big factor as to why you are still not feeling well.

As to the candida, I will defer to others who may know more.

A true Water Fast would have to be devoid of all calories, so lemon juice and spirulina would take you out of it.

Finally, the fact that you had no bowel movement in 8 days and no enemas has to be the very strongest issue you were faced with. Your body is cleansing itself and sending a ton of toxins to your colon... and this toxic overload sat there for 8 days. I bet if you did a 2 liter enema today, you would feel sick while doing it, but within 10 minutes or an hour you would feel fantastically better. Follow up enemas would be useful too.

I am sorry for your difficult experience. I hope this helps and good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.375 sec, (1)