CureZone   Log On   Join
" Hey teatree guess what?I am having vision probs now "

anne_33 Views: 51,525
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 136,805

" Hey teatree guess what?I am having vision probs now "

i did try the Sea Salt rinse once last night already..but funny thing is my nose is clear I have no trouble breathing at all ,dont know whether it is the Rhinocort nasel spray doing that or not but I quit using it .
I had to leave work last night and go to the emergency room because my eyes were acting weird..I mean I couldnt see right .like I had black spots all over and my left eye had flashing floaters in a half circle and that was freaking me out..well the doc said I had transient migraine.and give me two one day off work to rest and told me to see my eyedoctor and reg doctor today... Which it went away in about 15 minutes only to have a headache afterward.all above my eybrow was sore.. instead of the numbness I had been feeling... I told him my vision hasnt been right since my inner ear/sinus infection...as in my eyes would tire easily esp when on the puter...
my face is tender on the right side not so on the left
still got some drainage going down the back of my throat
I am very worried as to why I am having vision probs.
as far as meds I have been on ammoxicillan (once) Levaquin (second) with bad side effects..and now amox-clav along with allegra D or dayquil and Rhinocort...don't know if this is a side effect but I told the doc I have never had a migraine in my life so that just doesn't make sense to me...at all.....I will keep going until they help me or just get tired looking at me one... lol.. so I am not giving up ..I havent got the Grapefruit-Seed-Extract or the xylitol but I will try to get some.. my funds are kinda low right now due to doctors visits and paying out money for meds .but I will flush my sinuses with the Sea Salt again...
thank you so much ..sorry such long post ...Anne_33

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)