CureZone   Log On   Join
Sinus problem - help!

KrazyKat Views: 2,553
Published: 16 years ago

Sinus problem - help!

I recently had a cat scan and my sinuses are completely, solidly blocked. For years the one doc said.

I have had no symptoms. I did not know it was blocked. No colds recently in 3 years. (I used to get colds 2-3 times a year, but since eating healthy, no colds)
I have hepatitis C and am doing well w/natural protocols. I have done all the cleanses and have been doing them for years.

I need to get rid of the mucus which I think is rock hard or encased.

I have tried sinuneb, am not getting anywhere, but still trying. (For those of you who don't know, sinuneb is a process used in state of the art hospitals delivering the Antibiotic thru the nose via a compressor) Since I have hep c, I have to stay away from systemic Antibiotics as they cause all the numbers to rise. That is why I am using the sinuneb.

I am currently doing sauna to try to 'loosen' it up. I juice, do spiritual and emotional work. I've done everything.

Can anyone offer any suggestions? And if anyone has had surgery to remove the mucus, was it lasting and successful?

That may have to be my next move if this doesn't work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)