CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3-4 weeks on Lugol's, so far so good! Comments and observations on changes.

woojungcorporation Views: 4,096
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,366,085

Re: 3-4 weeks on Lugol's, so far so good! Comments and observations on changes.

it is possible to have no stones with 10 LF's how is your stool color? is it dark brown? if its light in color its prolly parasite blocking the bile duct

Iodine is good but while on Iodine you will more likely make less Liver/gall stones, just make sure to check your stool color when having BM

Lugol will only work for few months, unless you keep uping the dose, you may need to change to organic or nascent iodine, and also try some trappers SSKI iodide, I just got mine today and I took 950mg, I feel its doing something

I tried an organic Iodine few months ago, it was expensive like $30 for half oz bottle, it was only 220mcg per drop
I took dropper full of it which is only maybe 5mg but felt a difference big time. I been taking 50 to 200 mg of Lugol/Iodoral a day

Lugol/Iodoral doesnt do me good anymore, been taking them for about 8 months now, only thing it does is give me more pimples

I just ordered a 16oz bottle of magnascent iodine, will try this for now, I heard its similar to organic

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)